Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Failed Video, but Thank You just the same :)

Song of the post:  Skin by Rascal Flatts.  One of the more adorable songs I have ever heard, AND ITS COUNTRY!  What is happening to me?!  But, this is one of my new favorites.  Hope you enjoy!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyz9ykhZjkM

I have been blessed.  The people in my life have been such good examples for me.  I feel like everywhere I turn, I am learning something from someone.  But I think that is what is supposed to happen…right?  What I am trying to say is, thank you guys so much for showing me little parts of Jesus in the way you live your lives.  From Ohio people, to Costa Rica friends, and now amigos en Chile, you guys have been such a blessing and illustration for my life.  My goal is to be like Jesus, but you guys have shown me practical ways to live and love like He did.  I pray that God will greatly bless each of you for the impact you have made on my life.  

So this was going to be just a very short post.  Me and my team will be going to Chiloe, a large island, with the youth group for the next 5 days.  So I just wanted to post a little video, showing you all a tour of our house.  But.....I dont think it is going to work.  obnoxious, I know.  But.  In the video, I just told you guys how much of a blessing you have been to me.  Thanks for all of your support!  Really, it means so much to me.  Hopefully the video works, but, if not....and it probably wont.....just know that I am so thankful for you all and care about you so much!  Love you guys!  God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment